TransCanna's Update on
TransCanna is closely monitoring the COVID-19 health crisis and responding to support our employee, and consumer communities. Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our employees during this unprecedented time. TransCanna’s facilities remain fully operational and are adhering to several protective measures put in place to care for employees, listed below. We deeply value the efforts of the Lyfted Farms facility staff working at all TransCanna sites within California. In an effort to protect our employees and adhere to guidance from the State of California public health authorities, TransCanna has initiated the following measures:
- Closing all facilities to external visitors
- Aggressively sanitizing facility sites above and beyond State guidelines
- Closely monitoring facility employee health and committing to support anyone who falls ill
- Staggering breaks at facilities and reconfiguring both common space and workspaces to allow for social distancing
- Guaranteeing facility employees access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in accordance Standard Operating Procedures and enhanced protection for roles required to work in closer proximity. These standards exceed health guidelines.